Jim Gleeson at CK Science is currently recruiting for a Director of Quality Assurance to join a successful molecular diagnostics company based in the North West, UK.
As Director of Quality Assurance, you will oversee all Quality Assurance activities for the manufacture of in-vitro diagnostics. Further responsibilities will include:
- Management of the company’s Quality System
- Close interaction with senior management and international regulatory authorities
- Ensuring the highest levels of compliance with all applicable standards and regulations
- Mentoring and development of staff across QA, QC and Compliance
- Selection of methods, techniques and evaluation criteria in order to obtain robust results
The ideal candidate:
- Jim is looking for candidates with the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Extensive GMP QA management experience, ideally within the diagnostics / medical device arena
- Experience of hosting and managing FDA and other regulatory inspections (ISO 13485 would be particularly useful)
- A background in ISO 13485 management would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
How to apply:
For more information or to apply for this Director of Quality Assurance position, please contact Jim Gleeson on 01438 870027 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference CL22921 in all correspondence.