Naynesh Mistry at CK Science is currently recruiting for a Development Technologist to join a leading manufacturer of wet wipes and personal care products based in North Wales on a permanent basis.
Job Summary – To take an active role in companies support and product development for the contract manufacturing section of the clients international business.
- Assist the Product Development Manager (Technical) and the Technical department team with liaising with other sections of the company and with suppliers to satisfy both the customer’s technical needs and NPI’s business requirements.
- Provide technical advice/assistance internally & externally to the company as appropriate.
- Work with Business management and directly with Product Development, Technical Transfer and Global Engineering (Packaging), QA and other functions, to ensure understanding of clients requirements, so that response can be as efficient as possible.
- Manage trials, investigations and support, with input from other sections to meet the agreed objectives of development plans.
- Represent the Company with customers and suppliers ensuring that a professional technical liaison and support service is provided.
- Prepare specifications for new materials, products and processes
- Be cost conscious and work within the Technical Departmental Budget
The successful Development Technologist will have the following qualifications, skills and experiences:
- Degree in Chemistry, Science or equivalent
- Experience of working within a healthcare environment, laboratory and manufacturing facility.
- Experience within an FMCG company ideally working on the development of Personal Care or Household products
How to Apply:
If successful you will be joining one of the leading manufacturers of wet wipes and personal care products in the UK
To apply for this Development Technologist position, contact Naynesh Mistry via email: email@example.com or telephone: 0114 283 995.