Alex Tosney at CK Science is recruiting a Data & Document Reviewer to join an API manufacturer based in Northern Ireland, on a full time, 12 month fixed term contract.
As a Data & Document Reviewer, the main purpose of your role will be to be responsible for the checking and reviewing of analytical data and documents (SOPs, protocols, reports etc.) and to develop and implement efficient manual/electronic systems and procedures for the storage, searching, trending and retrieval of analytical data and documents.
Further responsibilities of this Data & Document Reviewer will include:
- Prepare and review analytical documentation, such as protocols, reports, SOPs and AOIs.
- Check and review analytical data to ensure compliance with internal SOPs and if relevant specific customer requirements.
- To compile and deliver training packages in accurate, timely and right-first-time documentation.
- To critically assess and propose improvements to working practices with respect to analytical data packages, document templates and electronic systems for the storage and retrieval of analytical data and documents.
- To generate, monitor and facilitate the improvement of relevant KPIs e.g. % right first time documentation.
- Ensure that unplanned deviations (UPDs) are kept to a minimum and that your line manager is notified as soon as UPDs are generated.
- Ensure that any corrective or preventative action arising from UPDS is completed in full and within allocated timeframes.
- Assist with the identification of alternative test methods and/or equipment to improve efficiency and maximise throughput of testing in the laboratories.
As a Data & Document Reviewer, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- GCSE (or equivalent) passes, grades A-C, in Mathematics and English Language
- Degree qualification (or equivalent) in a Life Science related discipline and ideally degree level qualification (or equivalent) in an Analytical related discipline
- Experienced in the preparation and review of analytical protocols, reports and data in a GMP/GLP environment.
- Practical experience of a wide range of analytical techniques and associated commercial data capture systems.
- Design and delivery of training packages in support of business improvement.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Quality focused and driven
- Excellent organisational skills
- Proven ability to organise and plan work both independently and in conjunction with team members
As Data & Document Reviewer you will be working with an API manufacturer based in Northern Ireland.
- The company offers an excellent benefits package
- Full time, 12 month fixed term contract
- Required ASAP
For more information or to apply for this Data & Document Reviewer position please contact Alex Tosney on 0114 283 9956 or email email@example.com Please quote reference SH26875 in all correspondence.
Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential.