Naynesh Mistry at CK Science is currently recruiting for a Compounding Laboratory Manager to join a pharmaceutical manufacturing company at their facility in the East Midlands
As a Compounding Laboratory Manager the successful candidate will lead the unlicensed medicines manufacturing department. The department is at a well established business unit with an excellent track record of quality and value for money, currently manufactures ‘special’ medicines for the NHS, private hospitals and community pharmacies throughout the UK. The department consists of approximately twenty people including two registered pharmacists, and is supported by a small team of releasing pharmacists.
This Compounding Laboratory Manager role is a key position in the company and the person appointed will have the opportunity of growing the department to match the expectations of the customer base and placing this company in a position where they can effectively compete in a dynamic marketplace. In the first instance the Manager will report in to the Head of Non sterile production.
The role of Compounding Manager will include;
- Planning and managing production schedules
- Overseeing the formulation activity
- Supervising the costing process
- Managing the customer services function
- Meeting with key customers in NHS hospitals
- Analysing and reporting on profitability
- Improving current manufacturing systems
- Improving productivity
- Implementing a programme of continuous improvement
- Implementing appropriate staff training programmes
- Appraising all staff in the department
- Motivating the production team
The ideal candidate for this Compounding Laboratory Manager role will have a degree in Pharmacy or equivalent, have line management experience and worked within a aseptic, sterile manufacturing environment.
How to apply:
For more information or to apply for this Compounding Laboratory Manager role please contact Naynesh Mistry on 0114 283 9956 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference SH23945 in all correspondence.