Availability: 1 Month
- This experienced Senior Scientist is looking for their next role and is willing to commute up to an hour away from Middlesex.
- Employing Affinity (Protein A, G &L), SEC, IEX, HIC, Prep. TLC, TFF and flash column chromatography using AKTA units for purification.
- Experience of employing spectroscopic techniques in the quantification of synthesised compounds (NMR, HPLC, UV, Fluorescence Spec. and Mass Spec. (LC-MS) to identify complex protein structures.
- The maintenance, trouble shooting and optimisation of instrumentation used within the laboratory to conform to guidelines of GLP/GMP, this involves keeping an accurate lab book and developing and following SOP’s.
- Experience of developing UV-VIS, Cyclic Voltammetry, Fluorescence Spectroscopy, LC-MS and GC-MS methods for separation and quantifications.