Salary: Circa £25,000
Availability: 1 week
- 3 years’ industry experience testing materials.
- Familiar with FITR, DMA, DSC, electrical strength testing and gel timing analyses, as well as associated software. Carried out these test methods in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Degree qualified and possesses the ability to interpret data and report.
- Highly analytical with great attention to detail.
- Has trained other staff and is comfortable working independently as well as contributing to team projects.
- Current QC Laboratory Technician role also includes overseeing production of materials.
- Currently works shifts but looking for a new role on days.
- Drives and is happy to commute within Lancashire.