Availability: 4 weeks
- Over two years of industry experience leading an FMCG company.
- Has valuable knowledge of in vitro fertilisation, protein purification by fractionation, tagging and chromatography.
- Excellent problem solving abilities and thorough knowledge of the factors that drive microbiology assay performance, including bioburden.
- Has expertise in culture products to determine the bacterial microbial load via total viable count (TVC) to provide information for product improvement, quality and consistency.
- Currently responsible for updating existing protocols and SOP as required by regulatory standards including ISO9001/13485 and biosafety.
- Has worked to GMP regulatory guidelines.
- Happy to relocate.