Many of our clients use temporary recruitment as a way to fill gaps in the workplace, from covering a long period of leave to adding extra staff for short term projects.
However not many take advantage of the additional benefit of recruiting on a temporary to permanent basis. We have found that this is a great way to ‘try before you buy’ when recruiting for permanent staff.
Here are some of the benefits of recruiting on a temporary to permanent basis:
- All candidates are fully screened by us – we authenticate qualifications, obtain references, collect and check proof of ID, references and the right to work
- A great way to get someone started at short notice
- Less paperwork for you – they are our employee so we write the contract, look after their timesheets, perform appraisals and deal with any employment issues
- Only pay for the weeks worked – you don’t pay any additional fees if the worker were to leave
- A brilliant way to make sure that they are the right candidate for you
If you have a current vacancy that we can help with or you would like to find out more about recruiting on a temporary to permanent basis, please get in touch here.