CK Science are exhibiting at the upcoming Chemistry World Jobs Live events that are being held in Manchester and London this November. However they are taking their industry expertise on step further, for the first time ever and will be hosting a workshop at the London event!
Taking place on 25th November our workshop will focus on ‘how to build a career in the chemical industry’ and will feature a panel of 6 distinguished chemical professionals who will guide you through their own experiences, give advice and answer your career related questions.
However if you are unable to attend the London event and would still like to be part of and participate in our workshop, then register here to watch it as a live streamed webinar.
Find out more about Chemistry World Jobs Live:
18th November – Manchester
Mercure Manchester Piccadilly Hotel, Manchester M1 4PH Register here
25th November – London
Burlington House, Piccadilly, London W1J 0BA Register here
The events, which are free to attend, will include opportunities to:
- Meet with a selection of employers
- Discover a huge range of career opportunities
- Participate in round table discussions and workshops
- If you are a member of the Royal Society of Chemistry, you will also have the opportunity to have a 1-2-1 CV Clinic with one of the RSC careers specialists (limited spaces apply).
This event is ideal if you are:
- Looking for your first chemistry job
- Seeking a new challenge …
- Dealing with redundancy
- Exploring the idea of a career change