CK Science, the leading scientific recruitment consultancy, launched an interactive new website this year. The new site has two main goals, which includes:
- Enhancing the candidate experience by simplifying the search facility
- Providing a more personal service by increasing the candidate’s ability to communicate with their CK consultant.
The bold decision has been taken to place the candidate experience firmly at the centre of the website’s functionality, whether it’s for a proximity-based job search, or to identify the best CK Consultant to help according to location, discipline or employment preference.
The new site introduces technologies and functionalities that have not been used in scientific recruitment before, once again showing that CK Science is a leader in their field. The new tools include:
- A candidate-only zone (CK+) which enables applicants to personalise their registration space, store and amend their CV and save job searches.
- A corporate video which captures the personality of CK Science.
- The facility to request a Skype call with a Consultant to get a more personalised service.
- A one-stop shop for candidates needing advice on searching for a new job, getting the most from their CV or improving their interview technique. All the career information and advice is now located in one place (Career Zone) for reference or to be browsed at leisure.
Jonathan Hart-Smith, Managing Director of CK Science, said, “Customer service is key to the CK Group so we are always looking at ways to improve the online experience. Whether it’s simplifying the application process or modernising the look and feel of the site, we like to add value wherever we can. I feel our new website captures that perfectly and additional services such as CK+ will ensure our customer relationships stay fresh and continue to go from strength to strength.”
Jonathan continues, ”However this has become more to us than just having a good shop front. We are now looking at other ways to enhance our online offering to make our website the very best place to go for Science jobs and career advice.”
We are already seeing an increase in visitors since the new site has been launched and this will only increase in 2014 as the site grows and develops.