This week we would like to highlight a Laboratory Analyst/Assistant role, this has been chosen as the job of the week as it is:
- An exciting and rare opportunity to join a worldwide organisation that has operations within the food sector
- This is a British pharmaceutical company that make a wide range of prescription medicines, prescribed vaccines and consumer healthcare and food products
- A full-time role at their site in Berkshire on an initial 5-month contract
- This role offers the opportunity to develop technical skills and knowledge in order to support the laboratory team
- The main purpose of this role will be to conduct laboratory analysis and associated tasks as required, supporting the laboratory team in order to provide an effective analytical service.
- A degree or equivalent in a chemistry or related subject is required
- Salary will be equivalent to £21,000 per annum plus a work-related performance bonus