This week we have a number of fantastic science roles that will provide you with the opportunity to join a unique, employee owned company who pride themselves on best the best in their field, and doing so in a socially and economically responsible way.
They have a number of roles on, each giving the right candidate the opportunity to:
- Join a company that develops composite materials, adhesives and speciality polymers, with clients that primarily work within the Marine, Automotive and Aerospace industries.
- Work in a polymer synthesis, formulation or technical support environment. So having a vast knowledge of composite materials, adhesives, speciality polymers would be beneficial
- Have a salary around £40,000 (negotiable) and benefits that include a swimming pool on site, shares and a good pension.
To find out more about the roles available click the following links:
- Senior Development Chemist – Northampton
- Senior Polymer Chemist – Northampton
- Technical Service Chemist – Northampton
Or for more information contact Matthew Sullivan on 01438 768712 or email email@example.com