This week we have 3 exciting GxP Project Manager roles, these have been chosen as the job of the week as:
- They are excellent opportunities to join an expanding organisation at their state-of-the-art, highly regulated laboratory facilities
- This is a global organisation who are responsible for testing, inspecting and certifying products from a range of industries, including healthcare, food, chemical, gas & oil and much more.
- These Project Managers will work within the company’s pharmaceutical testing services division.
- 1x GLP Project Manager position available: proven project management and extensive GLP experience required, with a background and understanding of chromatographic techniques (e.g. HPLC) – salary in excess of £30,000 so if you are interested, please get in touch to discuss your salary expectations.
- 2x GxP Project Manager positions available: sound project management and GxP experience required; preferably with a background and understanding of chromatographic techniques (e.g. HPLC) – salary £24-35,000 depending on skills and experience so
- Benefits include 25 days holiday, pension scheme, flexitime, promotional opportunities, cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers and more