We are currently recruiting for an Environmental Health & Safety Manager role, this has been chosen as job of the week as it is:
- An excellent opportunity to join a niche pharmaceutical business based in Hertfordshire at a time where it is embarking on a programme of investment in all parts of the business.
- The company manufactures a wide range of therapeutic products which are distributed to over 40 countries worldwide.
- The role will provide day to day environmental professional leadership, support and advice to management teams, employees and contractors and develop environmental systems and procedures in line with current standards and legislation.
- It will also look to improve performance through the implementation of a HS&E Management system.
- We require applicants with extensive SHE Management knowledge and experience gained from a pharmaceutical background, but aerospace or similar formal engineering environment would be considered.
- A NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent is required.
- This role is offered on a full time permanent basis and with a salary of up to £50,000 + bonus and benefits.