The HR in Pharma Networking Event is the first of its kind and aims to provide a useful insight into some current issues affecting HR Professionals working in the Pharmaceutical Industry. The event will also give HR Professionals a great opportunity to network with other professionals in the industry.
The schedule for the day is as follows:
- 9:30am: Arrival and registration followed by a networking opportunity and of course tea and coffee!
- 10:00am: A presentation by the REC – Quality standards and code of conduct that HR/Recruiters should expect from their recruitment partners followed by Q&A.
- 10:50am: Tea and coffee break.
- 11:00am: A presentation by Mike Taylor, an expert in using social media in recruitment. He will be speaking about how you can add value to your recruitment process using social media tools.
- 12:00pm – Lunch and networking.
- 1:00pm – Close.
So far confirmed to attend, we have HR Professionals from some of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, including Ipsen, Napp, Daiichi Sankyo, Merck Serono, Roche and Quintles and many more.
Places are limited for this unique event, so if this is something you or your colleagues would be interested in please contact Catherine Gutsell at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your place.