The CK Group are a specialist Scientific, Clinical, IT and Engineering recruitment consultancy dealing with the chemical, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, environmental, waste and food industries within the UK and Europe, providing both contract and permanent employment.
We are currently recruiting for three Recruitment Consultants to join our growing team. We have roles available at each of our regional offices which are located in Stevenage, Chesterfield and Durham, and in both our science and clinical teams.
The main responsibilities in these roles include:
- Generating jobs through business development eg mailshots, canvassing, ad chasing, client visits
- Searching jobs and submitting selection of candidates
- Arranging and following up interviews
- Cross-selling to clients the services offered by other CK divisions
- Handling initial enquiries
- Interviewing candidates
- Producing CVs in CK Associates format
- Marketing candidates to registered jobs and potential employers
- Presenting job offers and closing placements
- Keeping in touch with candidates
- Generating leads and acting upon them
- Writing advertising copy when required
- Building database information and updating records
- Reading market information and trade journals
- Working at all times within company administration and quality assurance systems
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of company, team and individual performance.
We are looking for applicants to have a recruitment background, with an outgoing personality who are hungry for success whilst also capable of providing a quality, professional service to both clients and candidates
These are sales orientated positions with extensive people contact, both face to face and over the phone, therefore you must have excellent communication skills combined with self-confidence and a professional approach. A scientific background or qualification would also be beneficial.
In addition to an excellent salary and commission structure, our staff benefits include:
- Childcare vouchers
- Salary sacrifice Scheme
- Enhanced pension contributions
- Private medical cover
- Life assurance cover
For more information or to apply please contact us on 0191 384 8905 or email email@example.com