Andrew Bolton at CK Science is currently looking for a Chief Operating Officer to join an international medical device organisation, specialising in the development & manufacturing of industry changing molecular diagnostic technology to be based from their site in Wiltshire.
As the Chief Operating Officer (COO), you will be responsible for planning, developing & implementing strategies across operational management & development including management of internal operations encompassing commercial manufacturers, supply chain, logistics, materials management & technical support to customers.
Your duties will include:
- A key member of the Executive Leadership Team liaising with other Directors & Managers, coupled with leading, managing & developing Operations Team.
- Lead, drive and manage the development and evaluation of the Company operational strategy and performance.
- Establish and maintain appropriate systems for measuring necessary aspects of operational management and development.
- Monitor, measure and report on operational issues, opportunities, development plans and achievements within agreed formats and timescales.
- Maintain awareness & knowledge of operational best practice to achieve company goals.
- Represent the company at meetings with external parties, customers & at industry events / conferences.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a growing Diagnostic organisation, which in return offers a negotiable salary & benefits package.
Qualifications and Skills:
To be considered for this Chief Operating Officer role, the successful candidate will have a Degree / PhD in a Life Science or Engineering discipline (or equivalent) and:
- Proven track record of growing R&D / Medical Device companies.
- Working knowledge of the Medical Device and/or Diagnostic industries.
- Extensive experience of developing & implementing operational strategies (e.g. Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Logistics).
- Demonstrated commercial experience.
How to apply:
For more information or to apply for this Chief Operating Officer role please contact Andrew Bolton on 01438 723 500 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference ST23651 in all correspondence.