This week’s top chemical job of the week is EHS & Process Safety Manager. This job has been selected as it is:
- Opportunity to work with an industry leading chemical manufacturer.
- The role is part of a site leadership team directly reporting the Site Manager.
- The role will enable the successful individual to work across all functions on site including office, operations, production, laboratories, warehouse & more.
- The role is suited to an experienced individual from an EHS and Process Safety background gained within a chemical manufacturing or related Manufacturing environment.
- For those interested in the role but without the necessary experience, it would be recommend to develop a career in a Process Engineering or Process Chemist function, developing process safety and EHS as your area of specialism. This should include developing a knowledge of relevant EHS and process safety legislation.