This week’s top chemical job is a Senior Development Engineer. This engineering job has been selected as:
- At a fantastic metal products and materials manufacturing company based in Derbyshire
- Offers a competitive salary
- This role offers the opportunity to travel globally when required.
- This role is best suited to a mechanical engineer with project management experience, who is happy to work in a hands on capacity and with good attention to detail. Proven industry experience is required in the refractory/ metals/ materials/ thermal processing market.
- For those interested in this role but without the required experience, it would be recommended to gain experience as a technician or within the production/ R&D departments in similar industry sectors. Taking ownership of projects is a good way to become familiar with different aspects of a product’s life cycle, as well as incorporating more responsibility into your career.