With the continual growth of the organisation there is an ongoing requirement for highly skilled scientific professionals with a background in the pharmaceutical, contract research, biotechnology and clinical fields.
Almac is currently recruiting via CK Science. View their current vacancies below:
- Design Control Officer – Northern Ireland
- Analytical Team Lead – East Midlands
- Senior Analysts
- Shift Senior Analyst
- Senior Analyst – East Midlands
Watch Recruitment Consultant Natalie’s brief video about these roles below:
With over 3,900 staff at their Head Office, Almac are still expanding, with typical vacancies falling into the following categories:
- Analysts with API, HPLC and method development & validation experience
- Senior Analysts/ Team Leaders, as above but with supervisory and industry regulations experience
- Shift QC Analysts with HPLC and GC experience, willing to work day and night shifts
A wider range of staff are required from time to time including synthetic organic chemists, data & document reviewers, formulation scientists, shift managers, quality managers and more
If you are interested in joining Almac but cannot see a vacancy that you feel would suit your skills, please register your interest by speaking to our dedicated CK Recruitment Consultant Natalie Wood on 01246 457700 or firstname.lastname@example.org or click here to find out more about Almac and the benefits of working there.