Andrew Bolton is currently looking for two Business Development Managers to join a world leading electrical testing, inspection & certification organisation being either based from their facilities in Buckinghamshire or field based within the UK.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out new business generation within a growing market
- Performing key account management of a strong existing customer base
- Continually keeping abreast with changes in the industry
- Product position in the market and changing requirements of customer base
- Liaising with internal teams to ensure optimal service delivery and during development / roll-out of new services.
This Business Development Manager role will see you travelling approximately 60 – 80% of the week within the UK. A very small amount of international travel may be required when liaising with the Global Team e.g. during new service roll-out.
This Business Development Manager role is an outstanding opportunity to join an industry leading name in the field of Electronic Testing, Inspection & Certification, which in return offers an attractive salary as well as an excellent bonus and benefits scheme (Incl. Car Allowance, Mobile & Laptop).
To be considered for this Business Development Manager role, you will have a demonstrated background in a Business Development or Key Account Management function. A qualification in a technical discipline and/or experience in a Scientific or Engineering service and/or product environment would be advantageous but it is not essential.
How to apply:
For more information or to apply for this Business Development Manager role please contact Andrew Bolton on 01438 723 500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference ST22828 in all correspondence.