An agrochemical company based in the West Midlands is currently looking to recruit an experienced Biological Assay Dossier Scientist to join their team.
There is an option for this position to be home-based however the selected candidate will travel to the site in the West Midlands at least twice a month and when required.
The major responsibilities of this Biological Assay Dossier Scientist will include the following:
- Producing biological assessment dossiers to support the agreed product strategy and European Union registration timetable in accordance with EU Directive 91/414.
- Assessing scientific / biological data for each product within each country and identifying data gaps for the production of biological assessment dossiers.
- Assessing, summarising and cataloguing new studies performed to support the production of biological assessment dossiers.
- Managing a biological database to provide efficient processing of data in main regulatory formats, principally as described by OECD.
- Preparing reports on new studies conducted within the Product Development Group and providing practical assistance with laboratory or field studies where required.
The selected candidate for this Biological Assay Dossier Scientist position will possess or be familiar with the following:
- Bachelor’s degree or PhD (or equivalent qualifications) in biology or agronomy;
- Experience of preparation of biological assessment dossiers.
- Ability to understand, interpret and assess biological data in order to write high quality Biological assessment dossiers.
- Computer literacy (MS Word, Excel and databases such as Access; dBText); experience in cataloguing and indexing data.
- A broad crop protection background; practical field trials / glasshouse research and development experience.
- Successful applicants will possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and will be familiar with quality systems such as GLP and ORETO.
For more information or to apply for this Biological Assay Dossier Scientist position, please contact Victoria Walker at CK Science on 0114 283 9956 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference SH20221 in all correspondence.