Our client, an industry leading Instrument & Systems development organisation, are currently looking for a Biochemical Engineer to join their growing Product Development Teams based at their site in Hertfordshire, UK.
The successful Biochemical Engineer will be joining their Cell Culture division involved in working as part of a multi-disciplinary project team responsible for the development of products such as small-scale bioreactor systems for clients across the Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology industries.
Within the project team, your duties will include:
- Providing a lead in the biochemical design and development on new and existing products.
- Planning, implementing and analysis of experimental results.
- Design and execution of test procedures including sourcing and preparing materials for testing new technologies.
- Culturing of mammalian and mirobial cells as well as running biochemical assays.
- Visiting research partner sites, when required, to conduct trials.
- Ensure an effective hand over to the Products Group and a successful production release.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join an innovative organisation who continues to develop technology at the forefront of research for field such as the Biologics and Cell Based Regenerative Medicine industries. In return they offer an attractive salary and benefits package.
To be considered for this Biochemical Engineer role, you will have a degree / PhD in BioChemical / Chemical / Biological Engineering (or equivalent); proven practical biochemical engineering skills used the development of systems, instruments or a relevant technology field and demonstrated knowledge of cell culture in bioreactors, with mammalian and / or microbial cells.
For more information or to apply for this Biochemical Engineer position please contact Andrew Bolton at CK Science on 01438 723 500 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference ST21016 in all correspondence.
Not quite what you’re looking for? Click here to search our current science jobs online now.