Hannah Milward at CK Science is recruiting for an Senior Automation Engineer x10 to join a medical devices manufacturer based in County Limerick, on a full time, 12 month contract basis.
As Senior Automation Engineer, the main purpose of your role will be to develop machine design control systems including servo motion and high speed device integration.
Further responsibilities of this Senior Automation Engineer will include the following:
- Develop, test and install PLC and control software as part of a highly automated, high volume 24/7 validated production environment
- Develop Functional and Detailed Design Specifications from User Requirement Specifications
- Develop high quality PLC and HMI code from Functional and Detailed Design Specifications
- Work within a cross functional multidisciplinary team environment.
- Participates within project teams, provide technical support and make informed decisions on hardware and architecture selection.
- Fault-find complex automation equipment
- Maintain comprehensive documentation of code to Medical Device standards
- Prioritize multiple tasks while working to tight schedules
Primary Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Develop machine control software involving servo pneumatic and data control.
- Participate among cross-functional teams to ensure projects are delivered on time and to required quality standards.
- Develop, debug and validate Control System software programs
- Analyse, understand, fault-find and modify automation software
Qualifications and skills:
As Senior Automation Engineer, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, or equivalent
- Several years experience working with relevant equipment/systems
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to organize, plan and execute multiple tasks to tight schedules
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Ability to document own work clearly and precisely
- Strong communication skills
As Senior Automation Engineer you will be working with a global medical devices manufacturer based in County Limerick with the following terms:
- 12 month temporary contract role
- 8 hours per day, 40 hours per week
For more information or to apply for this Senior Automation Engineer position please contact Hannah Milward on 0114 283 9956 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference SH25103 in all correspondence.
Are you looking for a new job in medical devices?