We are currently looking for an Associate Director to join a global pharmaceutical company in the Suffolk region.
As Associate Director, you will be responsible for developing and managing audit programs for healthcare compliance and privacy at the company’s facilities to ensure they are meeting the relevant company and regulatory standards.
As Associate Director, you will also:
- Develop and introduce a process for carrying out healthcare compliance audits. This will include the auditing procedure and the reporting of audit results and metrics to senior management.
- Train company auditors in healthcare compliance auditing.
- Auditing company facilities including country offices and relevant business units for healthcare compliance.
- Develop and introduce a process for carrying out privacy audits. This will include the auditing procedure and the reporting of audit results and metrics to senior management. The audits will check that the organization can both meet the requirements of the company and the relevant regulatory requirements.
- Train auditors in privacy auditing.
- Auditing facilities for privacy.
The ideal candidate for this Associate Director position will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Possess a Bachelors degree (or equivalent) with related industry experience.
- Extensive experience in auditing
- Expert knowledge of healthcare compliance and/or privacy requirements for the pharmaceutical and/or medical device industries
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
How to apply
For more information or to apply for this Associate Director position, please contact Jason Johal at CK Science on 01438 723 500 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference ST22200 in all correspondence.