Reena Dhana at CK Science is currently recruiting for an Assay Development Scientist to join a rapidly expanding Diagnostic Technology Organisation at their site based in Wiltshire. This Assay Development Scientist job is a full time, permanent and fixed term role.
Assay Development Scientist Job Description:
As an Assay Development Scientist, the main purpose of your role will be:
– Contributing to assay development.
– Formulating reagents.
– Testing of assays.
The successful Assay Development Scientist, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
– Qualified in Biochemistry, Molecular Biology or a related discipline (or equivalent).
– Previous experience of PCR, ELISA or other assay techniques.
– Previous experience of writing scientific publications.
– Previous laboratory experience.
As an Assay Development Scientist, you will be joining a specialist Diagnostics Technology Organisation providing equipment to the Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology industries, this company is a growing organisation who are offering a competitive salary, with excellent benefits.
How to apply:
For more information regarding this Assay Development Scientist role, please contact Reena Dhana at CK Science on 01438 723 500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use reference ST24159 in all correspondence.