Naynesh Mistry at CK Science is currently seeking to recruit an Analytical Services Business Manager to join a major healthcare organisation on a permanent basis.
The purpose if this Analytical Services Business Manager is too:
- To lead the Analytical Services Team and grow the business in line with the Strategic Position Assessment (SPA) and business plan.
- Lead for excellent customer service (for internal and external customers) across Analytical Services to ensure a business brand that facilitates the retention of existing business and creation of new business.
- Ensure the business operates compliantly to customer and regulatory requirements
The main responsibilities of this Analytical Services Business Manager role are:
- To deliver the sales and profit line of the business plan
- Define and lead a marketing strategy for Analytical Services to drive growth in all areas of the AS business and deliver the strategy to the agreed budget.
- Lead the Analytical Services team, providing focus, direction and performance leadership to enable them to meet the plan.
- Ensure the right levels of customer service are delivered to new and existing customers
- Ensure that all customer and regulatory compliance requirements are met
- Develop partnerships with other companies/academia to broaden the Analytical Services offer and present business proposals to the Executive on potential business development opportunities.
- Own the Analytical Services customer relationships on behalf of client by developing long term relationships with current non-group customers, developing relationships with group customers, including those not currently customers of Analytical Services.
Skills and Qualifications:
The successful candidate for this Analytical Services Business Manager role would be degree qualified in Science or equivalent, and have experience in a commercial pharmaceutical or analytical environment. The ideal candidate will also have an in depth knowledge of testing and legislative requirements and have experience of delivering financial targets with a track record of business delivery
Essential skills required are as follows
- In depth knowledge of analytical testing market and analytical techniques
- High level of impact and influencing skills which has been demonstrated through successful stakeholder management at a senior level, and engaging of others
- Leadership of a team and delegation
How to apply:
For more information or to apply for this Analytical Services Business Manager please contact Naynesh Mistry on 0114 283 9956or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference SH23764 in all correspondence.