CK Science is recruiting for a full-time, permanent Administration Assistant to be based at our head office in Chesterfield.
As Administration Assistant the main purpose of your role will be to provide full administration support to the Chesterfield office. This will include:
- Handling incoming telephone calls
- Greeting visiting clients and candidates
- Managing all CV administration
- Data input on our in-house database
- General administration duties such as ordering stationery, filing, taking and distributing messages whilst working within company administration and quality procedures.
As an Administration Assistance you will ideally have:
- Relevant experience in an administrative role
- Good communication skills
- Confident telephone manner
- Good IT skills are essential
- You must have good attention to detail as a major aspect of the role is proof reading documents and job descriptions. The ability to work under your own initiative as well as in a team.
As Investors in People, we offer excellent training and development opportunities and always look to improve our people.
How to apply
To apply for this position please forward your CV and Covering Letter to email@example.com Please quote reference 25931 in all correspondence.