Our client, a waste management company based in Yorkshire, is currently recruiting for an Account Delivery Administrator (ADA) to work on a permanent basis starting as soon as possible.
This is an office based position and the Account Delivery Administrator will have the following roles and responsibilities:
- You will provide an office based customer service focal point which will involve collating paperwork relating to waste movements (which will then be converted into invoice support documentation),
- Data entry and assessing safety data sheets to classify waste.
- You will then pass this information on to the client along with advice on how to handle the waste prior to collection by the company.
- You will also prepare monthly billing support documents and activity / performance statements as required and will monitor and record purchasing.
- You will ensure that sub-contractor costs are received in a timely fashion and will further maintain purchase order control.
To be considered for this Account Delivery Administrator position you must possess the following which are essential to the position: HNC Chemistry (or equivalent), computer literacy including Microsoft Office package, organisational skills as well as being tidy due to the volume of incoming information, polite telephone manner, good communication skills and attention to detail. BSc Chemistry (or equivalent) is desired as technical assessments are performed by a chemist; similarly experience of working within the waste management sector or in operations is preferred.
For more information, or to apply for this Account Delivery Administrator position, please contact Victoria Walker at CK Science on 0114 283 9956 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference SH20503 in all correspondence.