Naynesh Mistry is looking to recruit a Senior Formulation Scientist/ Project Manager to join a large pharmaceutical company who provides a comprehensive outsourcing service for the development and testing of Pharmaceutical products, on a permanent basis at their site in the North West.
The object of this Senior Scientist / Project Manager role is to act as a resource for Formulation Scientists, Analysts, Quality personnel and other Project Managers providing material support enabling them to meet their individual goals.
The responsibilities of this Senior Scientist / Project Manager role are the following:
- To take a leading role for those Projects which have been allocated to them, ensuring that through appropriate Planning, Analysis and Communication with their colleagues, the jobs are delivered on time; within the allocated cost and in line with the technical standard agreed with the client.
- As a member of the supervisory team they will be expected to contribute to company development and improvement initiatives as required. At all times, operating processes must be compliant with current GMP- COSHH standards.
- Provide supporting information for the Time Estimate (TE) sheets providing estimated number of days to perform the task; number of people and skill level of individuals required to perform the task; elapsed time to complete the job etc
- The Project Manager will produce or ensure Project Protocols / batch documentation are drafted and, after sign off by a competent person they are sent to the client for approval.
Qualification and Skills:
The successful candidate for this Senior Scientist / Project Manager role will have a Science degree or equivalent. Also to be successful, the Project Manager must ensure that:
- A clear outcome has been defined
- A target date for completion is identified and a responsible person appointed who knows what they are expected to deliver.
How to apply:
For more information or to apply for this Senior Scientist/Project Manager role please contact Naynesh Mistry on 0114 2839956 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference SH23320 in all correspondence.