Graeme Pallas at CK Science is recruiting for a Senior Chemical Engineer to join a specialty chemical company within the Advanced Materials department at their site located in Durham.
As a Senior Chemical Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Developing a strategy for manufacture and supply of advanced materials
- Leadership of the optimisation and commissioning of small scale materials synthesis processes
- Design and development of new materials synthesis processes as they emerge from research teams
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Scale up of existing manufacturing processes for manufacture
- Introduction of new manufacturing processes
- Development and execution of supply chain strategies
As a Senior Chemical Engineer you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Degree in Chemical Engineering
- Extensive experience within a chemical or manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of scale up and manufacture of speciality chemicals, powders or nano-materials.
The successful Senior Chemical Engineer will be joining a well respected speciality chemical company at their site in Durham. You will work within the newly created Advanced Materials department on a permanent basis helping to create new process technologies and solving technical problems. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Chemical Engineer that is seeking a role with progression. As well as a competitive salary, you will receive an excellent benefits package. A relocation package is available for suitable candidates.
How to apply:
For more information or to apply for this Senior Chemical Engineer position, please contact Graeme Pallas on 0191 384 8905 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference DH25469 in all correspondence.
Are you looking for a job in science? Click here to search our science jobs online now >