Reena Dhana at CK Science is currently recruiting for a Engineering Manager to join a Global Pharmaceutical Organisation at their site in Hertfordshire on a full time, permanent basis
As an Engineering Manager, the main purpose of your role will be:
- Guiding projects for Capital Investment.
- Accountable for end to end delivery of projects from initiation through to Closure.
- Ensuring the projects are resourced according including looking at manage risks, schedules and approved budgets to ensure successful deliveries
- Ensuring Good Engineering Practices (GEP) are used in the design, installation and commissioning of assets
- Undertaking Change Management, Deviation Investigations, Corrective Action and Preventative Action (CAPA) activities and root cause analysis (RCA)
Qualifications and skills:
As an Engineering Manager, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- HND in an engineering discipline (or equivalent)
- Extensive experience in the Project Management in GMP, ideally in manufacturing and/or packaging
- Demonstrable experience in managing projects from small scale to multi million pounds
- Previous experience with contract and budget development, cost control, negotiation and execution
- Proven understanding and familiarity of FDA and MHRA guidance for solid dosage form facility design and operation, cGMP and H&S regulations
As an Engineering Manager, you will be joining a Global Pharmaceutical Organisation who in return is offering a competitive salary with an excellent benefits package.
How to apply:
For more information or to apply for the role of Engineering Manager please contact Reena Dhana on 01438 723 500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference ST24022 in all correspondence.