Reena at CK Science is currently recruiting for a Regional Quality Assurance Consultant to join a Global Consumer Healthcare Organisation. Based in Berkshire, this role is a full time on a 12 month contract.
As a Regional Quality Assurance Consultant you will:
- Providing QA governance and approval of key deliverables for regional validation.
- Producing regulation and GxP assessments for the regional validation project.
- Identifying opportunities for continuous improvement mitigation key risks and resolving issues where key decisions are actually required.
- Driving regionalisation of business processes
- Holding monthly regional governance board sessions with key leads.
- Providing QA oversight and support for Change Management function
The successful Regional Quality Assurance Consultant will have the following qualifications, skills & experiences:
- BSc or equivalent in a life Science subject
- Proven experience of operating at senior leadership levels within a quality function
- Regional Quality Assurance background
- Proven track record of driving continuous business improvement and change resulting in benefits being achieved
- Evidence of working at all levels of the organisation
- Ability to mentor and provide guidance
- Team management experience essential
As a Regional Quality Assurance Consultant this is an excellent opportunity to join a Global Consumer Healthcare Organisation, which in return offers a competitive salary.
For more information or to apply for the role of Regional Quality Assurance Consultant please contact Reena Dhana on 01438 723 500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively please click on the link below to apply online now. Please quote reference ST25975 in all correspondence.
Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential.