We are currently recruiting for a QA Specialist to join a Global Pharma company based in Berkshire in a brand new role to provide QA Support for Pharmaceutical products within their Medical Division.
We are looking for someone that is experienced in the following:
- Developing and managing QMS
- The management of complaint handling of both imported and UK manufactured products for UK markets
- The development and implementation of Change Control systems
- The management of non-conformance management processes (including ER, CAPA & SCARs)
- The ability to conduct supplier audits and create / review technical agreements.
The ideal candidate for this QA Specialist position will have gained experience of QA within the Pharmaceutical or Medical Device industry and will be experienced with GDP and GMP. An understanding and preferably training in ISO and FDA/MHRA regulatory requirements is also required.
This QA Specialist role will involve travel to suppliers and occasional trips to European sites.
For more information or to apply for this QA Specialist position, please contact Jason Johal at CK Science on 01438 723 500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference ST21098 in all correspondence.
Not quite what you’re looking for? Click here to search our current science jobs now.