Select which category you are interested in:
Temporary Process Evaluation Engineer – South Wales
Hannah Milward is looking for an experienced medical devices Product Evaluation Engineer to join a international medical devices organisation with a reputation for developing innovative and cutting edge products within this dynamic industry.
The primary objective of this Process Evaluation Engineer role is to improve the success of New Product Developments (NPD). The PE Engineer has responsibility for the generation of documentation and conduct of testing to support PE activities within NPD projects. The PE Engineer shall ensure that valid and robust data is obtained and documented during execution of validation and verification activities.
Key responsibilities of this role are:
- Produce design verification protocols, reports and perform the product testing where necessary.
- Design, develop and validate appropriate test methods
- Participate in NPD phase reviews, presenting the results and progress summaries of activities for which they are responsible.
- Ensure clinical model definition – translation of the intended clinical usage of a device into a definition in quantifiable engineering terms of the operational and environmental conditions that the device must with stand
- Participate in risk management and FMEA exercises.
- Review and contribute to the necessary design input documents
- Interface with design, marketing, clinical, manufacturing and quality teams to ensure the PE function is fully integrated within the NPD team
- Conduct programmes for extended life / reliability testing of new products
- Analyse and report on Customer Enquiries
- All other essential related duties as required
Qualifications & skills required:
To be considered for this Product Evaluation Engineer role you will possess the following:
- Degree or equivalent calibre in science, engineering or technology discipline with demonstrable relevant experience, preferably within the medical device industry
- Experience of quality or product test fields
- Good organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Concern for quality and standards
- Customer focus
How to apply:
For more information or to apply for this Process Evaluation Engineer role please contact Hannah Milward at CK Science on 0114 2839956 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference SH22946 in all correspondence.