Victoria Walker at CK Science is recruiting for a Site Chemist to join a hazardous waste and environmental company based in Worcestershire on a full time, permanent basis.
Site Chemist Job Description:
As a Site Chemist, the main purpose of your role will be to work in conjunction with the Site Manager running a busy Transfer Station.
- Arranging Outgoing and Incoming Loads if required
- Working with other site Chemists and operatives in the yard bulking and palletising loads
- Adhering to Company procedures as set out
- Stock Control as set out by P.P.C Permit
- All H&S issues for staff reporting to the Site Manager
- Daily inspections, logs, and signage in the transfer station
- Cover for other Chemists during holidays
- Preparing reports for the Site Manager
- Liaising with Group Transport for any requirements
- Completing all paperwork required
- Working with all regulations set out by the HSE, EA and any other regulatory board
- Dealing with all Non Conforming Loads as set out in Procedures
Qualifications, Skills and Experience Required:
As a Site Chemist, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Degree or equivalent in Chemistry ideally, HND or equivalent in chemistry as a minimum
- Driving Licence – essential requirement
- A good command of the English language
- WAMITAB C.O.T.C Level 4 in Transfer and Treatment Hazardous Wastes – advantageous
- Computer Literate
- Fork Lift Licence advantageous
- IOSH or NEBOSH H&S Qualification advantageous
- Experience working in a busy Hazardous Waste Transfer Station required (or within QC as a minimum)
As Site Chemist you will be working with a hazardous waste and environmental company based in Worcestershire.
- Normal Working Hours will be 0800-1700
- Extra Hours may be required in order to complete the job.
- HND chemistry is a minimum requirement to be considered for this role
- A valid driving licence is an essential requirement for this role
How to Apply:
For more information regarding this Site Chemist position please contact Victoria Walker on 0114 283 9956 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference SH24924 in all correspondence.
Tags: ADR, chemist jobs, chemist recruitment, chemist vacancies, chemists jobs, COTC, hazardous waste, mobile chemist, PPC, science recruitment Worcestershire, scientific jobs Worcestershire, scientific recruitment Worcestershire, site chemist, Site Chemist Job in Worcestershire, site chemist jobs, site chemist recruitment, transfer station chemist, uk, Victoria walker, WAMITAB, waste and environmental, west midlands, Worcestershire, Worcestershire chemist jobs, Worcestershire science jobs