Jason Johal at CK Science is currently recruiting for a Semi Solid Analytical Development Chemist to join a successful pharmaceutical company that that develops a wide variety of medicines and healthcare products from their site in Hertfordshire on a full time, permanent basis.
As a Semi Solid Analytical Development Chemist you will be joining an existing team of analysts who form the Analytical Development Group within the R&D department. In return there is an attractive salary, coupled with excellent benefits and career progression opportunities.
The successful Semi Solid Analytical Development Chemist will have the following qualifications, skills & experiences:
- Development experience of semi solid product including creams, gels, lotions etc.
- The ability to perform analytical method validations and cleaning validations
- A strong theoretical and practical understanding of HPLC and GC
- Experience of TLC and Titrimetric analysis
- Relevant experience in developing and validating analytical methods for semi solid product (preferably in a pharmaceutical environment)
- Experience of HPLC and GC analysis
- A degree (or equivalent) in a chemistry based discipline
How to apply:
For more information and to apply for this Semi Solid Analytical Development Chemist position, please contact Jason Johal via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01438 723 500. Please quote reference ST24640 in all correspondence.
Are you looking for a new job in the phamaceutical industry? Click here to see our latest pharmaceutical jobs?
Tags: analytical development chemist, chemist Hertfordshire, CK Science, Cream, development chemist jobs, GC, Gel, Hertfordshire, HPLC, Jason Johal, pharma company, pharma jobs, pharmaceuticals, science, science jobs, semi solid, Semi Solid Analytical Development Chemist, Titrimetric, TLC