Select which category you are interested in:
Quality Manager – County Durham
Heather Deagle at CK Science is recruiting for an experienced Quality Manager or Qualified Person to work in Sterile production for a major pharmaceutical company based in Durham on a temporary basis initially until the end of the year.
The mail function of this Quality Manager role is to provide support for the area on managing issues/deviations to free up time for the Batch Release QP to focus on improvements.
As a Quality Manager you will have the following responsibilities:
- To lead and direct investigative work into products failing to meet requisite standards (and regulatory issues). Also to develop and agree corrective actions arising from such incidents.
- Lead deviation investigation clinics, coaching where applicable. To lead, prioritize and provide an effective
- Product Release Service which ensures that all products released for sale or further processing have a quality appropriate to their intended use i.e. comply with Company GMP standards, Product Quality Specifications and Regulatory requirements.
- Provide GMP advice on an on going basis
- Support and influence Quality Improvements to reduce rejects, deviations, complaints and increase productivity.
Qualifications and skills:
The successful candidate for this Quality Manager role will have the following qualifications:
- Qualified Person status
- Grad (or equivalent) with several years proven post qualification experience in the pharmaceutical or allied industry
- Experience in handling regulatory affairs
- Detailed knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practice requirements within major pharmaceutical markets.
How to apply:
For more information or to apply for this role please contact Heather Deagle on 0191384 8905 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference DH24906 in all correspondence.
Search our Jobs