Hannah Milward at CK Science is recruiting a Process Technologist to join a leading food manufacturer at their site in West Yorkshire on a temporary basis.
As a Process Technologist the main purpose of your role will be to ensure factory trials are planned, organised and executed using a standardised approach whilst also ensuring that outcomes are effectively captured and communicated in the necessary format to all relevant stakeholder groups.
Further responsibilities of this Process Technologist position will be:
- Co-ordinate factory trials
- Support R&D Trials at Site
- Develop and Maintain Manufacturing Instructions
- Develop and Maintain Product Files
- Facilitate Continuous Improvement
- Trial Sample Selection and Evaluation
- Validate Raw Material and Packaging functionality
- Process Validation
- Support Profit Improvement Projects (PIPs)
- Evaluate and Communicate Trial Outputs
As Process Technologist you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Degree or equivalent in Food or Chemistry discipline
- Experience in manufacturing
- Experience researching and developing products
- Understanding of the key elements of the launch process
- Numerical ability to record, interpret and analyse key process data.
How to apply:
For more information please contact Hannah Milward on 0114 283 9956 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference SH25285 in all correspondence
Are you looking for a new position in science? CK Science can help you.
Tags: food, food jobs, food jobs uk, hannah milward, hood jobs Yorkshire, manufacturing, process jobs, Process Technologist, process technologist jobs, Process Technologist jobs Yorkshire, Process Technologist roles, Process Technologist Yorkshire, technologist jobs, temporary, west Yorkshire