Select which category you are interested in:
Mechanical Engineer – Berkshire
Andrew Bolton is currently recruiting for a Mechanical Engineer to join an international Chemical Manufacturer at their site in Berkshire on a full time, permanent basis.
This role is on a shift basis of 4 days on, 4 days off from 8am – 7pm.
As a Mechanical Engineer, you will be working within their Test Rig Team providing specialist testing services in support of R&D activities on the organisations industrial lubricants & engine oils. Your duties will include:
- Carrying out mechanical tests using bespoke test rigs as part of product evaluation.
- Running field based testing when required.
- Working closely with R&D and Technical Support Teams to coordinate projects.
- Liaise with equipment manufacturers (OEMs) regarding issues & faults with test rigs.
As a Mechancial Engineer, you will have the following qualifications, skills & experience:
- A qualification in Mechanical Engineer (or equivalent) or experience in a mechanical / testing function.
- Demonstrated experience with mechanical test rigs, engines / vehicles parts, industrial chemical testing or a related industry / environment.
- Working knowledge in any of the following fields would be advantageous but are not essential: electronics, software, programming, mechanical design, testing of transmission or physics.
As a Mechanical Engineer you will be joining an industry leading Chemical Manufacturer in their state-of-the-art Test Rig faciltiies in Berkshire. In return they offer an attractive salary and excellent benefits.
How to apply
For more information or to apply to the role of Mechanical Engineer, please contact Andrew Bolton at CK Science on 01438 723500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (Quoting reference: ST27002). Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential