Select which category you are interested in:
Manufacturing Engineer – Hertfordshire
Reena Dhana at CK Science is currently recruiting for a Manufacturing Engineer to join a Global Chemical Manufacturing Organisation at their site in Hertfordshire on a full time, 6 – 8 month contact.
As a Manufacturing Engineer the main purpose of your role will be:
- Designing, installing and commissioning of new production processes and equipment
- Troubleshooting and developing existing areas as well as providing support on process related issues to the manufacturing and quality teams.
As a Manufacturing Engineer you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Degree / HNC in Production, Mechanical, Chemical Engineering or a related discipline (or equivalent)
- Proven practical experience within a Manufacturing or Process Engineering function in a Chemical Manufacturing industry
- Knowledge of Manufacturing Methodologies (e.g. 6 Sigma, Lean) and Process Control Equipment / Systems (e.g. SCADA, PLC, Eurotherm) is essential
As a Manufacturing Engineer, you will be joining a Global Chemical Manufacturing Organisation who in return is offering a competitive salary.
For more information or to apply for the role of Manufacturing Engineer please contact Reena Dhana on 01438 723 500 or email email@example.com. Alternatively please. Please quote reference ST24576 in all correspondence.