Select which category you are interested in:
EHS Advisor – Durham
Graeme Pallas at CK Science is recruiting for an EHS Advisor to join a multi-national biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Durham on initially a two year contract.
As an EHS Advisor the main purpose of your role will be to:
- Maintain and develop the ISO14001 quality management system
- Updating environmental procedures
- Manage sampling and monitoring requirements
- Coordinate hazardous waste disposal
- Perform audits in respect of EHS issues
Qualifications and skills:
As an EHS Advisor, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Qualification in environmental science or related subject
- Experience in an EHS role in a similar industry
The successful EHS Advisor will joining a multi-national biopharmaceutical company at their site in Durham on initially a two year contract. In addition to salary, you will be entitled to staff entitles including pension and bonus.
For more information or to apply for this EHS Advisor position please contact Graeme Pallas on 0191 384 8905 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference DH25180 in all correspondence.
Are you looking for a new science based role?