Graeme Pallas at CK Science is recruiting for a Development Chemist to join a multinational pharmaceutical company at their site based in North East England on initially a 6 month contract.
As a Development Chemist the main purpose of your role will be to:
- Develop and scale up new processes in the laboratory related to the manufacture of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API’s).
- Designing synthetic routes for new products or transformations
- Carry out process scale up studies
As Development Chemist, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- PhD in Synthetic Organic Chemistry or similar subject, or
- Demonstrable working experience in an R&D laboratory
- Excellent communication skills
The successful Development Chemist will be joining a multinational pharmaceutical company based in North East England. The company is going through a continued period of growth with the acquisition of further sites. Along with a competitive salary you will receive further benefits including bonus and pension. This role will provide an excellent opportunity for a PhD qualified chemist looking to get in the commercial sector or for someone looking to advance their career in a growing business.
For more information or to apply for this Development Chemist role please contact Graeme Pallas on 0191 384 8905 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote this reference number 25247 in all correspondence.
Are you looking for a new job in the pharmaceutical industry?
Tags: chemist jobs, development chemist, development chemist jobs, development chemist roles, development jobs, Graeme Pallas, North East jobs, north east science jobs, phd chemist, process and development chemist, process chemist, R&D Chemist, r&d scientist, research chemist, science jobs