Select which category you are interested in:
Chemical Regulatory Specialist – Hertfordshire
Andrew Bolton at CK Science is currently recruiting for a Chemical Regulatory Specialist to join an industry leading Chemical Manufacturer at their site in Hertfordshire on a full time, permanent basis.
As the Chemical Regulatory Specialist, you will be responsible for management of new & changing regulations (incl. REACH & TSCA) and advising & supporting the relevant teams across the business. Your duties will include:
- Providing regulatory & toxicology support to product development & manufacturing operations.
- Evaluation of threats and/or alterations to new & existing products.
- Monitoring of emerging chemical regulations & developing relevant management plans, including exploring product sustainability.
- Supporting on-going training of product stewardship & regulatory staff.
- Provide advice & support relating to industrial toxicology evaluations & chemical risk assessments.
In order to support the whole business, some international travel will be required.
Qualifications and skills:
As the Chemical Regulatory Specialist, you will have the following qualifications, skills & experience:
- A qualification in Toxicology, Environmental Science or a related discipline (or equivalent), with current certification of professional status.
- Demonstrated experience in the Chemical, Metals, Pharmaceutical industries or experience in a related industry or regulatory agency environment.
- Working knowledge of chemical regulations such as REACH and/or TSCA.
As a Chemical Regulatory Specialist, you will be joining a Chemical Manufacturer deemed as an industry leader in the UK and Internationally. In return they offer a salary of between £50,000 – £60,000 plus excellent benefits including a bonus scheme, pension and long term incentive plans.
For more information or to apply to the role of Chemical Regulatory Specialist, please contact Andrew Bolton at CK Science on 01438 723500 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference ST24927 in all correspondence.