Temp QA Officer - Suffolk
Date Posted: Tuesday, 4th of September 2012
Salary: £21,000 - £29,000
Start Date: ASAP
Telephone: 01438 723 500
Consultant Name: Julie Marshall
Julie at CK Science is currently recruiting for a QA Officer to join a global pharmaceutical company based in Suffolk for a full time, 6 month period.
As QA Officer you will be involved in:
- Reviewing documentation in accordance with in-house specifications and GMP
- Identifying mistakes and non-compliance issues
- Maintaining and managing quality systems
- Supporting or performing audits and inspections to assure compliance with regulations
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications, skills & experiences:
- Experience of working in a pharmaceutical environment
- Previously been involved with audits or documentation review
- Knowledge of regulatory and legislative requirements
- A degree in a relevant scientific field (or equivalent)
If successful, you will be joining a global pharmaceutical company. In return there is an attractive salary and career progression opportunities.
To apply for this QA Officer position contact Julie Marshall via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or telephone: 01438 723 500 or please click on the link below.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please^quote reference ST25160 in all correspondence.
Keywords: QA Officer, Pharmaceutical, audit, regulation, documentation, Julie Marshall