Site Quality Assurance Lead
CK Science are recruiting for a Site Quality Assurance Lead to join a well established, leading FMCG Manufacturer at their site based in North Wales on a permanent basis.
Our client is an innovative FMCG manufacturer who are well established globally with a range of brands and consistently high quality products.
This role is located in Flintshire so would be commutable from North Wales and North West England.
Site Quality Assurance Lead Role:
Your main duties will be to:
- Lead and Develop a Team of Quality Assurance Technicians and provide support to the operations team in delivering the Site Quality Objectives.
- Manage customer sampling and ensure any samples are submitted in accordance with customer requirements.
- Manage all aspects regarding the control of non-conforming product and any associated paperwork, communicating with relevant parties throughout.
- Be the responsible person to host customer site visits / audits and additionally any third party audits as required and participate in and undertake Internal Audits as defined by the site programme requirements.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Been educated to degree level or above in a relevant field with significant experience in Quality in the FMCG industry.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to lead a multi-functional team.
- The ability to adapt to changing situations, proactive and able to problem solve.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Site Quality Assurance Lead position, please contact Mary Bolt on 01246 457729 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48281.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.