Quality Systems Specialist - Berkshire
Date Posted: Wednesday, 6th of March 2013
Salary: £400 per day
Start Date: March 2013
Telephone: 01438 723500
Consultant Name: Julie Marshall
Sector: Fast Moving Consumer Goods
Julie Marshall at CK Science is currently recruiting for a Quality Specialist within Quality Systems to join a FMCG company based in Berkshire on a full time, Temporary basis (Monday through Friday 0830 to 1700 with an hour for lunch) for 3 months.
As Quality Systems Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Driving improvements in cGMP and quality system compliance across the site by providing guidance, support and training to the Site.
- Supporting the Compliance & Systems Manager and the^Site Director in the preparation activities required to ensure the Site is audit ready for—-Regulatory and Level 3 Inspections.
- Leading and developing Site Quality Systems by ensuring these are both effective and efficient and meet the requirements of the business, the appropriate regulations & Company Quality Management System as listed below:
Risk Management Process
- CAPA Process
- Complaints Process
- Self Inspection and Internal Audit Program
- Documentation control process
- QMS Implementation
The successful Quality Systems Specialist will have the following qualifications, skills & experiences:
- Educated to BSc degree (or equivalent) in scientific field
- Experience in a quality environment in consumer healthcare, medical device industries is required. Additionally experience in a pharmaceutical environment will be considered.
- Demonstrable knowledge of the key regulations, i.e. Cosmetics/Medical - Device Directives, ISO, Weights & Measures.
- OE advocate but preferably LMLS trained with Green Belt status.
- The ability to demonstrate excellent communication/ interpersonal skills with a strong affiliation with customer support.
- You will be trained and experienced at completing quality audits.
If successful, you will be joining a global company and in return there is an attractive salary, coupled with career progression opportunities.
To apply for this Quality Systems Specialist position please contact Julie Marshall via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 01438 723 500 or please click on the link below.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST26428 in all correspondence.
Keywords: Quality, QA positions, Auditor roles, Auditing jobs, Compliance, QMS, Julie Marshall