CK Group are recruiting for a Quality Auditor to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Hoddesdon on a on a contract basis for 11 months.
Company: Our client is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. They have an interdependent global manufacturing network that's committed to delivering a compliant, reliable supply to customers and patients on time, every time, across the globe.
Location: This Quality Auditor role will be based at our clients manufacturing site in Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire.
- 20 per hour PAYE.
Quality Auditor Role:
- Complete audits to ensure compliance to SOPs, GMPs and applicable regulations.• Review and approve production and analytical documentation accompanying the release of drug substance, drug product and packaged finished goods to ensure conformance to appropriate SOPs, GMP and regulatory requirements, including supporting QP certification.
- Actively communicate and collaborate with functional areas to develop a strong working relationship and understanding of roles and responsibilities. Utilise this network to help resolve comments and issues that arise during audit and review.
- Support product recalls and stock recoveries as appropriate.
- Identify compliance gaps and make recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in an Engineering or Science discipline.
- At least one-year experience in the Pharmaceutical\Biotechnology industry, with a working knowledge of GMP.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and to drive the completion of tasks.
- Team player, learning from and helping others overcome obstacles.
- Effective communication, negotiation, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills are necessary to perform job responsibilities.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Quality Auditor position, please contact Julie 01438 870011 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48284.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.