CK Group are recruiting for a QC Chemist to join a global healthcare provider to hospitals, clinics and homes, based in Liverpool on a on a contract basis for 3 months.
Company: Our client is one of the worlds leading healthcare providers and has been highly innovative in providing healthcare solutions to unmet medical needs through scientific advancement.
Location: This QC Chemist role will be based at our clients site in Liverpool.
- 13 per hour PAYE.
QC Chemist Role:- Perform chemical analyses.
- Calibrate QC equipment.
- Perform other duties as necessary to ensure the efficient operation of the QC laboratory.
- Degree or equivalent in Chemistry.
- Chemical Analysis (eg chloride, ID, etc).
- Computer literate (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Desirable Experience in analysis of wet chemistry and knowledge of cGMP.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this QC Chemist position, please contact Julie on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48190.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.