QC Analyst - Hertfordshire
Date Posted: Thursday, 27th of September 2012
Salary: £10 - £11 per hour
Start Date: October 2012
Telephone: 01438 723500
Consultant Name: Julie Marshall
Julie Marshall at CK Science is currently recruiting for a QC Analyst with Capillary Electrophoresis experience to join a Global Pharmaceutical Organisation at their site in Hertfordshire on a full time, 6 month contract basis.
As QC Analyst the^main purpose of your role will be:
- Testing all internal and external biopharmaceutical products.
- Involved in biochemical analysis of products and provide specialist and technical scientific knowledge and expertise to evaluate all aspects of the^laboratory functions.
- Involved in testing of samples using Capillary Electrophoresis.
- Interpretation of test results as and when required.
As QC Analyst you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- BSc in Biochemistry or a related subject (or equivalent) with previous experience of working within the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Previous knowledge and understanding of biochemical techniques and analytical disciplines aligned to chemistry in the context of biopharmaceutical product release is essential
- Previous experience of Capillary Electrophoresis is essential
- Knowledge of GMP working practices is also required
As QC Analyst you will be joining a Global Pharmaceutical Organisation who in return are offering a competitive salary and career progression opportunities.
For more information or to apply for the role of QC Analyst please contact Julie Marshall on 01438 723 500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively please click on^the link below to apply online now.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST25333 in all correspondence.
Keywords: Capillary Electrophoresis, CE, Biochemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Pharmaceutical jobs, Hertfordshire, Julie Marshall